Admit it, but you always look forward to that time when you can just rest your mind and body after a long day’s work. Just as eating is important, sleeping is vital to living as well. Thus, it is important that we choose the best mattress for a goodnight sleep since that will be our reward for our body for tiring it the whole day doing work and other things.
Choosing the best mattress for a goodnight sleep isn’t actually as easy as it seems. You have to consider various things to be able to get that best mattress for you.
Things to consider in buying the best mattress for a good night sleep
1. Budget While there are many cheap mattresses being sold in the market, they don’t always give you that good night sleep that you would want to have. Thus, it is necessary that you save up and buy just the best mattress for you.
2. Know the type of mattress that is right for you You might think that mattresses are only classified according to whether it is super soft, soft or just average, but in reality, there are actually various types of mattresses:
- Memory Foam-This type of mattress molds to the shape of your body while you sleep to give overall support and comfort to your whole body.
- Innerspring mattress – the common type of mattress which has countless of styles, features and options available.
- Latex foam mattress – made from natural or synthetic rubber and are springier than memory foam.
- Adjustable, permanent-use air mattress – it has air chambers that can be adjusted to provide customized support and are topped with padding.
3. Try on the mattress before buying Most mattress stores allow their customers to lie down on the bed or mattress on display before they do the purchase. This way, the customer could check if that is really the best mattress for a good night sleep that they are looking for. Moreover, when shopping for mattress, don’t be afraid to haggle or ask for a bargain as most mattress stores allow it and could actually give the customer a good discount. Furthermore, make sure that you also check the return policy of the store just in case there’s a problem with the mattress that you bought or you want to change it to another one.
Top 3 Best Mattress Brands In choosing the best mattress for a good night sleep, three brands are up on the roll:
Tempur-Pedic Feature: This brand makes use of proprietary foam that is molded to each person’s shape, weight and body temperature which further provides individualized support while reducing motion transfer. Its mattresses and flat foundations has a 10-year warranty. The price of this brand usually starts at $1,700.
follows the body’s shape can reduce pain durable
expensive it retains body heat
Sleep Number Bed Feature: Sleep Number is the most popular brand when it comes to permanent, adjustable air beds. This brand is guaranteed durable and it spans a long time since almost any problem with the bed could be fixed with a replacement part. Most users says that their sleep have improved after using Sleep Number Bed. The price for this brand usually starts at $1,000.
Adjustable firmness Isolates motion well Long life span
Could be noisy
Prone to developing mechanical issues Expensive
Ikea Latex Mattress Features: Ikea Latex Mattress are comfortable and affordable at the same time. Its composition is either all latex or latex combined with other foams and/or an innerspring unit. Ikea Latex Mattress is reversible, thus, rotating and flipping them regularly could help lengthen its life. It has a warranty of 25 years and most users say that this brand is very durable and comfortable enough.
Could retain body heat Could get thin and firm overtime