Velux Skylights Celebrate the Light while Conserving Energy
Let DiGiorgi’s professionals install your new skylights when we replace your roof. Replace your existing skylights or create a new dance of sunlight within your home. Energy-efficient and triple sealed, Velux skylights come with a 10 year “No Leak” warranty on both the product and installation.
3 great reasons to replace existing skylights when you replace the roof
1. SAVE MONEY! It’s the most convenient and affordable time to replace your skylights!
Most roofers will charge up to double to come back and install your skylights vs. replacing them while replacing your roof.
2. Coinciding Warranty – VELUX “No Leak” skylights offer an industry first, a comprehensive 10-year “No Leak” warranty that covers the skylight and its installation against leaks for 10 years. VELUX is the only skylight company to offer 3 layers of protection on its new design which enables us to offer this 10-year “No Leak” warranty. You’re getting a new roof with a new warranty – what better time to replace your skylights.
3. Improved Energy Efficiency – VELUX “No Leak”
skylights offer advanced Low-E3 coating to provide more daylight and better heat control than any other glass previously offered for year round comfort and energy savings.
Save up to $194* a year on your cooling costs by replacing your
plastic skylights with energy efficient VELUX glass skylights.
*Based on $0.15 electric cooling kwh/hr. comparing
one VELUX FCM skylight to one plastic dome skylight
on a 2,000 sq. ft. home.
3 layers of water protection
Now with the new Deck Seal technology
1. Introducing a third layer of water protection. The pre-attached deck seal on all deck mounted skylights provides a seal between the frame and roof deck for a leak-proof installation.
2. Adhesive underlayment for secondary water protection against the harshest weather conditions.
3. Engineered flashing for easy installation and primary water protection.
For more information visit www.veluxusa.com.